Mason from Budgam dies of electric shock in Bandipora – The Kashmir Horizon

Srinagar, July 08: A mason hailing from the Warpora area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district was electrocuted to death in the northern Bandipora district on Monday.

Reports said that Mohammad Ishaq Khan (27) was laying marbles at a graveyard in Tregam Sumbal when he received an electric shock, leaving him unconscious.

He was moved to CHC Sumbal for treatment where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

About Author

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

You Have Adblocker Continue anyway